Replacement Armrest Pads
To be used with various Revolver armrest models as replacement of the originals supplied. Please select model required in options while ordering. Black Neoprene expanded rubber, adhesive backed.
- ErgoMantis (pre December 2018)
- ErgoMantis (current)
- ErgoMantis XL
Blackbird, ErgoMantis (Pre Dec 2018), ErgoMantis (Post Dec 2018), ErgoMantis XL, ErgoMantis XXX, ProRok, ProRok XL
Detailed Fitting Guide
Plasma Cockpit Wedges – Three Step Fitting Guide
Our simple wedge design can usually be fitted requiring only a 4mm Allen key tool and without
having to remove gear cables or wires as long as there is enough play to allow the addition of
the wedge and any adjustments in height desired. To maintain the same pad height you are
likely to need to remove 1x10mm spacer from the current stack height. Your current bolts
supplied at purchase are replaced with our height adjustment bolt pack which are in 10mm
On one side remove the existing long stack bolts located beneath the carbon base bar to
release the Tribar extension mount. It may be easier to slide out the extension poles as they
will become loose but the bars can be held in place. If no adjustment to the stack height is
required then leave the brace plate between the left and right stack in place to help hold the
stack stable. If height adjustment is required then both stacks will be altered together during
Bolt the ‘Plasma Cockpit Wedge’ directly onto the base of the Tribar mount using the bolts
supplied. These bolts require the use of the small M5 (Black) Spring washers supplied.
Bolt the Tribar mount & wedge combination back onto the stack using the appropriate length
bolts supplied. Note that the assorted bolts increase in length by 10mm increments and that the
longest bolt that can be fitted without reaching the top of the wedge should be selected. The
front bolt should be 10mm longer than the rear bolt. These bolts require the use of the regular
M5 (Silver) washers supplied. Remember that your extension poles should be in position before
tightening the stack bolts.
This completes the fitting of your wedges.
Delivery and Returns
There is a 1 to 3 weeks lead time for all Revolver Wheels. There is a 1 to 10 days lead time on all accessories.
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. Perhaps the item is not what you want, it doesn’t fit, or maybe you’ve just changed your mind. As long as your items are unused, in their original packaging and returned within 28 days of receipt, just send it back.
Please note, unwanted items are returned at the buyers expense.
If you return an item because it is not as described or it’s damaged, we will replace the item or issue a full refund by the payment method that was received.
Extent of Limited Warranty warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the wheel was purchased or direct to the Wave Lenticular Ltd via e-mail. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Wave Lenticular Ltd. or its third party supplies be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply when the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers. This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized by Wave Lenticular Ltd.